- Your heels wear out unevenly.
- You can't take a satisfying deep breath.
- Your jaw "clicks".
- You have to "crack" your
neck, back, or other joints a lot.
- You can't twist or turn your head or hips to either side easily and equally.
- You are often fatigued.
- You have poor concentration.
- You have low resistance to disease.
- Your foot flares out when walking.
- One leg appears shorter than the
- You have poor posture.
- You have headaches, back aches, sore
or tender spots in muscles or joints.
- You have a constant stressful feeling
and tension especially in muscles and joints.
- You feel stiffness in your back and
- You just don't feel right, you are in
general poor health.
All your body systems run on energy
and, when properly working, give you an abundance of the energy and life
with which you are naturally endowed. There is abundant energy
within you all the time. Unfortunately, it can get blocked,
unbalanced and congested. If you are fatigued, bored, tired,
depressed, or lacking enthusiasm, you should investigate the natural
health approach of chiropractic.
* Information provided by: Ted Korean, D.C. "Chiropractic, Bringing Out the
Best in You"