Spinal balance and good posture are the keys to abundant
energy. Good posture is a comfortable, relaxed, balanced state
that provides you with energy, poise, and stability. With good
posture, your head is balanced over your hips, your chin is parallel to
the floor, and your pelvis is level. You walk with vigor and your
step is light. Good posture is essential for physical and mental
10 Question Healthy Spine Qui
- Do you fall asleep in an awkward position?
- Do you stretch and exercise to keep your spine limber?
- Do you overexert yourself?
- Do you sit for long periods?
- Do you get enough rest?
- Do you hold your phone with your neck?
- Do you turn your head to sneeze?
- Do you lift with your legs, not with your back?
- Is your child in a walker before they can stand?
- Do you see your chiropractor for spinal checkups?
Review these answers with your doctor of
* Information provided by: Ted Korean, D.C. "Chiropractic, Bringing Out the
Best in You"